Saturday 21 December 2013

Sites with Bitcoin Payment Proof

BitBillions - I was paid my bitcoin on November 15th, just as was stated in their website.

Picture

MyBitcoinRewards - I was paid my bitcoin on November 15th

Picture

 btcclicks - Always pays within 24 hours of cashing out, or if you balance is 0.01 BTC you can cash out instantly.



coinad - Always a quick cash out and a good payer. Payments are usually made within a few days.

easybitco - Easy instant cash out when requested.
earnfreebitcoins - It paid me shortly after reaching the cash out amount. It even rounded up my payment.




bitcoinget - My daily instant payment.


bitbucks - It was a good size payment for the one offer I completed. It took a little over two weeks to arrive.


coinurl - It said withdrawals are processed once a week, but I got mine within 12 hours.


cointasker - One of the biggest bitcoin payments ever into my wallet.
tremorgames - Payment was made within 24 hours. It was a fun easy way to earn bitcoins.

Picture

doublebitcoins - Paid me for having 72 referrals, I know it's says 71 in screenshot, I ended up getting another one.

Picture 
 dailybitcoins - This high paying faucet paid within 24 hours of cashing out.




bitcoinfaucet - This faucet lets you bank your bitcoins until you are ready to cash out. 


coinbox - Small but I will take it.


landofbitcoin - Payment was made within 24 hours after it was no longer pending.


 freebitco - Payment was automatically made on a Monday.
 

anonymous ads - This company can pay very well if you get good traffic on your website.
probitcoin
bitvisitor
Payment Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment